SSI Assistant Instructor (ISO24802-1) Course
There is a strong demand in the recreational scuba industry for passionate individuals who can share their love of the sport and the underwater world with others. SSI Assistant Instructors and SSI Open Water Instructors are the backbones of the dive industry, teaching new divers to safely explore the underwater world and teaching continuing education programs that create life long, enthusiastic divers. This program will teach you to be a well prepared, versatil and marketable SSi Professional, with the ability to provide high quality training to entry level and experienced divers alike. It Is intended to be fun and challenging where you will learn new skills and Knowledge that will increase your abilities as a SSI professional. You are expected to ask questions and take an active role in the process.
18 years old
SSI Divemaster or Equivalent
75 Total Logged Dives
After Downloading the MySSI App, you will have to enroll with the SSI Assistant Instructor Course, then you will get the digital Learning Material with interactive presentations that include videos, audio, graphics and reading. Short quizzes let you gauge your progress, and review and correct anything you might happen to miss. This lets you move through the program efficiently and at your own pace.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Guide certified divers on recreational scuba dives.
- Teach, Supervise and issue Recognition or Certification cards for Try Scuba, Scuba Skills Update and the Perfect Buoyancy Speciality.
- Teach, Supervise and issues recognition cards for the SSI Snorkel Diver Course.
- Assist during Open Water Training Dives by taking no more than 2 students at the time on excursion dives.
- Qualify as a training specialist for all the SSI Ecology Programs.
- Enroll in a SSI Instructor Training Course.
€695 / Minimum 10 Dives.
Your Next Adventure!
The SSI Assistant Instructor Course can be combine with any recreational diving specialities and the SSI Instructor Training Courses!