Advanced Adventurer Diver
Continue exploring the oceans, extend your dive times, reduce your air consumption and more with the SSI Advanced Adventurer program. Try 5 different dive specialties without committing to a full dive program and discover the diving you love. This is the best way to continue your education to become a confident, safe and comfortable advanced diver.
With this program, you can try a variety of specialties before committing to full specialty programs. It is a great way to experience what advanced diver training is all about and how valuable it can be to your diving adventures.
During the Advanced Adventurer Program, you will try out 5 different specialties. You will complete one open water training dive per specialty after a comprehensive briefing with your SSI Instructor.
With this trial program in specialty diving, you will have total freedom to explore. You can complete the full specialty programs any time in the future and credit your Advanced Adventurer training towards them.
You’ll hone your skills by completing five adventure dives that introduce you to:
• Underwater navigation
• Deeper water diving (typically anywhere from 18-30 metres/ 60-100 feet)
• An introduction to three more Adventure Dives of your choice
Medical Certification within 12 months.
MINIMUM AGE: 12 Years old.
To take this course, you must be:
• SSI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
• 15 years old (12 years old for Junior Advanced Adventurer)
- The Fun Part: Your Choice
- What You Learn
- The Scuba Gear You Use
- The Learning Materials You Need
- Price & Duration
One reason you’ll love the SSI Advanced Adventurer course is that you and your instructor choose from 15 types of Adventure Dives to complete your course. You can try your hand at Digital Underwater Photography, Night Diving, Search and Recovery and much more.
The knowledge and skills you get in the SSI Advanced Adventurer Diver course vary with your interest and the adventures you have, but include:
• Practical aspects of deep diving
• Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving.
• More ways to use your underwater compass
• How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time
• How to better use your dive computer
• And much, much more, depending on the Adventure Dives you choose
You will get your learning materials via Scuba Moraira. The up-to-date online learning is easily accessible and will serve as a guidebook to improve your diving skills and prepare for new experiences and adventures.
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact SCUBA MORAIRA.
€325 / 3 to 5 Days
Your Next Adventure!
After you’ve tried a specialty in the Advanced Adventurer Diver course, you’ll probably want to take the Specialty Course and learn more.
For more information about this or other SSI courses have a chat with one of the SCUBA MORAIRA Team members.