React Right with AED and O2 Provider
First aid and CPR are good skills for anyone involved in adventure sports, just in case.
And, you need these skills for the SSI Stress & Rescue Diver course.
React Right is a SSI Program that specialises in teaching these lifesaving skills, and they’re for anyone, not just divers. Most SSI Instructors are also React Right Instructors!
The fun part about the React Right Course is learning serious medical emergency response skills in an upbeat, positive environment. You gain the confidence that you are prepared to help in an emergency.
• BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
• AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)• Preventing and caring for shock
• Spinal injury management
• Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
• Oxygen Administration to Divers
Through a combination of independent study and skill practice with an instructor, you’ll build the confidence and skills to provide basic emergency care. The Primary and Secondary Care Manual and video on DVD preview emergency scenarios and provide step-by-step skill demonstrations.
€165 / 1 Day
To enroll in The React Right courses, you must:
• Care about other people and want to be able to assist them in a medical emergency
MINIMUM AGE: 12 Years old.
Your Next Adventure!
After completing the React Right Course, take the SSI Stress and Rescue Diver course and round up your ability to handle scuba diver emergencies.
For more information about this or other SSI courses have a chat with one of the SCUBA MORAIRA Team members.