Enriched Air Nitrox Speciality
The SSI Enriched Air Nitrox Diver course is SSI’s most popular scuba diving speciality course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with Enriched Air Nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox up to 40% oxygen
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
To purchase learning materials and equipment, contact SCUBA MORAIRA.
€175 / 1-2 Day/ 2 open water dives
Medical Certification within 12 months.
SSI Open Water Diver or equivalent from other diving federations.
MINIMUM AGE: 15 Years old.
Your Next Adventure!
Diving with enriched air nitrox benefits all types of diving, but it goes especially well with these specialties:
• SSI Wreck Diver course – Popular wrecks tend to be deeper, so enriched air nitrox maximizes your exploration time.
• SSI Deep Diver course – The deeper you dive, the shorter your no stop time – but enriched air nitrox increases it, giving your more time at depth
• Enriched air nitrox reduces the amount of residual nitrogen you accumulate, allowing repetitive dives to be longer.
• SSI Decompression Diving course will alllow you do up to 15min decompression using recreational diving configuration with one stage tank using Nitrox up to 40%.