Project AWARE Specialty Course
The underwater world needs heroes. You can be one of them by championing the causes of the world’s most fragile and important aquatic ecosystems.
You can make a difference. Learn about some of the most pressing problems facing these vulnerable environments and everyday actions you can take to help conserve them. It’s informative, interesting and most importantly, you learn how to make a difference.
Project AWARE Foundation is the scuba diving industry’s leading non-profit environmental organization dedicated to conserving the aquatic environment through education, advocacy and action. Besides completing the Project AWARE Specialty course, you can become a partner in the efforts to preserve the underwater environment.
You learn about:
• The ocean commons and coastal zone issues
• Fisheries challenges and sustainability
• Coral environment overview and inhabitants
• The role of the scuba diver in protecting aquatic environments
Visit Project AWARE Foundation to download your copy today. Otherwise, your learning materials and equipment are available by contacting SCUBA MORAIRA.
€95 / 1 Day
Interest in the aquatic world.
MINIMUM AGE: None
Your Next Adventure!
If you are interested in becoming an underwater conservationist, you’ll also enjoy these specialty courses:
• PADI National Geographic Diver
• AWARE Fish Identification
• Coral Reef Conservation
• Underwater Naturalist
• Peak Performance Buoyancy
• Digital Underwater Photography
• Underwater Videographer