PADI Open Water Diver Touch Course
Watch, listen, read, scroll, tap and interact while you learn to scuba dive with PADI Open Water Diver Touch. It’s fun, it’s easy, it’s portable and it’s your entry to the underwater world as a scuba diver.
Want to try it? Download the free PADI Library app for Apple or Android and experience the Touch introduction. Trying to decide which method of learning is best for your PADI Open Water Diver course? Learn more about the Touch or contact Scuba Moraira to help you decide.
After you download the Touch, you don’t need to be online to use it so you can truly learn anytime, anywhere.
• Completion of all online Knowledge Development segments, including Quizzes and Final Exam.
• Completion of Confined Water Dives 1-5.
• Meet waterman-ship requirements
• Completion Open Water Dives 1-4
LINKS: Medical questionnaire (pdf)
The Touch integrates the PADI Open Water Diver Manual with the PADI Open Water Diver Video into a powerful, tablet-based learning experience. When you dive in with the Touch, you’ll:
• Learn diving facts, principles and safety concepts in preparation for your confined and open water dives.
• Watch video clips that show you the world of scuba diving.
• Take simple quizzes to make sure you understand the material as you progress.
• Register for the Open Water Diver Touch online and start learning right away.
• Download a Start Diving Guide (pdf)
• Browse the scuba certification FAQs Frequently Asked Questions
The fun part about this course is…well, just about all of it because learning to dive is incredible. You breathe underwater for the first time (something you’ll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver. During the course, you’ll make at least five pool dives and four dives at local dive sites under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
In the PADI Open Water Diver course, you learn to use basic scuba gear including a dive computer, and standard accessories. The equipment you wear will be chosen by a SCUBA MORAIRA Representative to ensure your comfort throughout the course.
€395 / 3 Days
Medical Certification within 12 months.
MINIMUM AGE: 12 Years old.
To take this course, you must be:
• 14 years or older (12 years old for Junior Open Water).
Your Next Adventure!
You can do many types of diving from a boat. Any certified diver can complete the Boat Diver course with SCUBA MORAIRA, which can help you reach the popular Master Scuba Diver rating..