PADI Boat Diver Speciality Course
Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently.
• Dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant live-aboard
• how they differ from place to place
• gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area
• Safely enter and exit the water
• sometimes it’s better to hand your gear up to the crew and then climb in the boat
• sometimes you just take off your fins and weights and walk up the ladder
• Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
• Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
• Locate basic boat safety equipment
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact SCUBA MORAIRA.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver.
MINIMUM AGE: 12 Years old.
Your Next Adventure!
You can do many types of diving from a boat. Any certified diver can complete the Boat Diver course with SCUBA MORAIRA, which can help you reach the popular Master Scuba Diver rating..