SSI Enriched Air Diver Speciality
The SSI Enriched Air Diver course is SSI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with Enriched Air Nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
You can typically dive for longer and get back in the water after a shorter surface interval. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first speciality.
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
To purchase learning materials and equipment, contact SCUBA MORAIRA.
€105 / 1 Day
Medical Certification within 12 months.
SSI Open Water Diver.
MINIMUM AGE: 15 Years old.
Your Next Adventure!
Diving with enriched air nitrox benefits all types of diving, but it goes especially well with these specialties:
• SSI Wreck Diver course – Popular wrecks tend to be deeper, so enriched air nitrox maximizes your exploration time.
• SSI Deep Diver course – The deeper you dive, the shorter your no stop time – but enriched air nitrox increases it, giving your more time at depth
• SSI Digital Underwater Photographer – Photographers usually like to make several dives so they can get lots of pictures. Enriched air nitrox reduces the amount of residual nitrogen you accumulate, allowing repetitive dives to be longer.
• SSI Master Scuba Diver. SSI Enriched Air Diver course counts toward your Master Scuba Diver rating — the highest non-professional rating in recreational diving.