PADI Sidemount Diver Course with SCUBA MORAIRA
Find a new and different way to configure your cylinders with the PADI Sidemount Diver course. Sidemount diving offers:
- An alternative way to streamline in the water
- Easier equipment transportation when topside
- Reduced lower back strain
- Provides redundant gas supply
- Ability to monitor all equipment because it’s in front of you
- Increased gas supply for longer dives
Because you are able to move the cylinder from your back to your side, it instantly takes the pressure off of your back and gives you more flexibility to move and enjoy your dive. Plus, you don’t have to walk to the dive site with the cylinders on your back. You can enter the water and clip them on and go.
What will you learn?
Along with learning about the many benefits of diving with a sidemount configuration, during one confined water and three open water scuba dives you’ll learn how to:
- Properly assemble and configure sidemount scuba diving equipment.
- Trim your weight system and sidemount gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Manage gas by switching second stages as planned, if wearing two cylinders.
- Respond correctly to potential problems when sidemount diving.
- PADI Open Water Diver
- At least 16 years old
You can easily combine sidemount diving with any other PADI Specialty you have take. Contact SCUBA MORAIRA to sign up for the PADI Sidemount course today!