If you enjoy scuba diving then why not have a diving career. As you may know, many PADI Divemasters go on to become PADI Instructors. So, the training and experience you gain through the PADI Divemaster program helps shape your abilities and attitude toward becoming a professional level diving educator.
The course is structured in different segments that can and will overlap allowing you to have a variety of tasks and duties that will prevent boredom and will guarantee the immediate applications of what you will learn during the theory sessions.
As a PADI Divemaster, you’ll be qualified to:
Organize, conduct and supervise recreational diving activities, both land and boat based.
Assist PADI Instructors in conducting PADI Diver programs.
The Learning Materials You Need
Included in the price is the PADI Divemaster crewpak, this includes everything you’ll need to start the PADI Divemaster program. The complete set of materials includes:
- The Encyclopaedia of Recreational Diving – a comprehensive overview of diving physics, physiology, and equipment.
- Divemaster slates
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- CD-ROM with instructor outlines for Divemaster-conducted programs (exclusive item not available for purchase separately)
To take this course, you must be:
- 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months
- Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification